Resurgent India - Post Covid 19 Pandemic! - The 4th Edition OF Panel Discussion
Chennai Lecture Series (CLS), an initiative by The Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic organized the 4th edition of panel discussion today. The panel comprised of eminent personalities from Chennai across different industries, who had shared their thoughts about the vision from their perspective.
This year, in light of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and the resultant nationwide lockdown which had a crippling effect on the businesses and the economy, the CLS organized a panel discussion on the topic Resurgent India - Post Covid-19 Pandemic.
Speaking on the occasion,Mr.LakshmananPalaniappan, President of Rotary club of Chennai Carnatic said “The Chennai Lecture Series is a flagship event of the Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic where topics of public interest are taken up. Eminent personalities from various industries shared their thoughts on the resurgence of business post the pandemic. The key takeaway from the event was that, at the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength.Hope that it will get better, and Strength to hold on until it does”
Please find below the details of the members who were part of the panel discussion today.
01. Mr. AbhiramiRamanathan, Abhirami Mega Mall
02. Mr. T. Chitty Babu, Akshaya Private Ltd
03. Dr. EzhilanNaganathan, MLA, Thousand Lights Constituency, Member - Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic
04. Dr. Kannan Gireesh, Live Life Education Pvt. Ltd
05. Ms. Petula Thomas, Indo-Australian Chamber of Commerce
06. Dr. PrashanthRajagopalan, MGM Healthcare
07. Ms. RohiniDivakar, IRS, Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
08. Mr. Sam Paul, Paulsons Group
09. Mr. ValliappanNagappan, Oriental Stocks
10. Ms. Aruna Ramesh, News anchor & Media freelancer
11. Dr. Naveen Chowdary, Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic
About Chennai Lecture Series:
Chennai Lecture Series (CLS), is an initiative started by The Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic with a mission to present eminent personalities of Chennai and give them an opportunity to share their rich experiences on a topic based on their professional achievements.
About Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic:
Rotary International is an international service organization whose stated purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian service and to advance goodwill and peace around the world. Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting change in communities at home and abroad. Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic is part of the Rotary District 3232 and has a diverse member base with classification of doctors, lawyers, chartered accounts, management professionals, bankers, etc. Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic is a structured organization and implements a number of visionary projects.